I am The Faerie Keeper

catching, creating, and keeping

Air Faeries

Air is the element of all winged faeries, whose energies are subtle, quick and flowing. They are creatures of ambition and perfection, flying between worlds. All storms and winds are associated with air faeries, gentle breezes to monsoons. Their method of movement is graceful and almost effortless, launched forward by thought and emotion instead of the whirr of engines or the flapping of wings. Air faeries are in general an evolved faerie form, because they bring together aspects of all four basic elements. The wings are symbolic of air, their human or animal legs of earth, their shimmering, radiant quality is fire, and the fluid aspect of shape shifting is water


We have faeries everywhere here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rella,

I am not sure on which of your blogs to post a comment, but so wanted to thank you for visiting my 'wild somerset child' blog. I love your fairies (takes me back to my childhood, and also to flying my golden yellow darling thirty years ago, definitely magic in the air the day I first flew solo). I also love the sweet poem you posted on one of your other blogs back in June. I'll visit again and will have much to admire and think about. Ann from UK