I am The Faerie Keeper

catching, creating, and keeping

Air Faeries

Air is the element of all winged faeries, whose energies are subtle, quick and flowing. They are creatures of ambition and perfection, flying between worlds. All storms and winds are associated with air faeries, gentle breezes to monsoons. Their method of movement is graceful and almost effortless, launched forward by thought and emotion instead of the whirr of engines or the flapping of wings. Air faeries are in general an evolved faerie form, because they bring together aspects of all four basic elements. The wings are symbolic of air, their human or animal legs of earth, their shimmering, radiant quality is fire, and the fluid aspect of shape shifting is water


Tiny Faerie Gown
Bodice of Art Paper
skirt of tulle embellished with handmade silk ribbon flowers
silk ribbon waist tie
bits of glitter



4 comments:

PattiV said...

I LOVE your BBB gown too! dear Rella!!! and your little lambie Lottie and her Fae friends are delightful!!! I have an obitsu head I'm waiting for her to sing to me...

huge hugs fairie friend
Patti V

KeKe said...

I just found your page (thorugh someone elses blog) and I had to take a moment to say hello and to tell you how BEAUTIFUL your art is. Your dolls face captivate me. Not many dolls do that. Just simply exquisite!!

Kelly

Gail Lackey said...

Fairylishious!! just magical! Happy haunted holidaze,
Gail

merrillll said...

luv LUV luv your gown. Found you thru ARTFUL PAPER DOLL/Kitty Kelly. You're living in a community where I worked in the Wlgrn. Pharmacy for many years, 13 yrs ago. I opened the RX with my good friend, Deb. I love your community, and still have friends living there. I love your work! It's wonderful!!!
Lori Merrill aka Lolo